We have not settled into a summer routine yet. With moving + traveling our life has been a bit unpredictable. At least we are not bored! Ok, my daughter was bored the other day and wishing she was back in school, but I certainly have not been bored. lol! Even with all that is going on right now, I’m very happy that it’s summer. I love blue skies, sunshine, green grass, and beautiful flowers!
On this summer day, I will be
- taking my son to his psychiatrist appointment. We go at least once a quarter to keep a check on his medications.
- getting a treat on the way home from that appointment. We always do that!
- having a MRI done on my shoulder as a follow up from the one I had done last year.
- dropping a carload of stuff off at Deseret Industries (like a Goodwill) of things that I’ve realized we won’t be able to use in our new house. Even after getting rid of a lot of junk before the move, it seems like I still packed some of it to bring here.
- waiting for a delivery from IKEA. I paid for the delivery service because I bought some table tops and Alex storage units (love the name!) for our laundry room + a bookshelf for Alex’s room. It’s an IKEA Alex day for sure! I also paid to have the assembly done on the bookshelf and storage units. Totally worth it in my opinion.
- organizing the new bookshelf (one of several Billy units)
- organizing the laundry room – this actually sounds like a lot of fun to me. I’m weird that way!
- working on a blog tour post for tomorrow. No new templates this week, but I will have some up by next week.
- doing some work for The Daily Digi. Did you see my photobook post today? It was such a fun and easy album!
I think all of that will keep me busy for awhile. At least the days are long in summer!