I love this little piece of word art that I put together using the Rhonna Designs app. That app was my pick on episode 110 of The Digi Show and it’s one of my favorite toys at the moment. This particular piece reminded me that I really do have a lot to love about the here & now in my own life. It’s not perfect, but there are many wonderful things that I’m enjoying right now. I thought it would be a good exercise to make a list, so here goes!
- I’m down to the last of our boxes and we are feeling very settled and at home in our new house.
- I made bread (in a bread-maker), cookies, soup, and enchiladas over the past few days. I really enjoy cooking a lot more now that we are settled and I have a bigger kitchen.
- Our November has been unseasonably warm and sunny. We’ve only had a couple of cold and bleary days. For the most part, it’s been absolutely delightful outside!
- My son and I have been reassembling and arranging LEGOS as we’ve unpacked them from boxes. I had forgotten about some of my favorites and it’s been fun to see them again!
- After posting my 10 things about myself, I’ve been so happy to read similar lists from both of my kids and both of my parents. I learned things about my Mom and Dad that I didn’t know before. So cool!
Just some simple little tidbits of my here and now. I think it’s important to take some time now and then and realize what is good in life. I hope you will take a few minutes to think about what you are enjoying about the here and now.