My favorite monkey has to be PicMonkey! lol! Seriously though, I really love using the PicMonkey site for fun photo effects, collages, and all-around photo fun. They also have some great (and free!) resources to help you make the most of your photos.
I’m already signed up for a premium account so I can use all the features, but they are running a special campaign where you can share a link with friends so they can try it out for a day for free.
Here are the details:
Goodness is for spreading, and we’ve got a bunch to share with your pals. With our new Tell a Friend program, when your friends check out PicMonkey, you both get free access to Royale!
That’s right, all the delicious, primo PicMonkey Royale extras and ads-free editing can be yours (and your friends’) just for being a chatterbox. Go ahead and start planning the masterpieces you’ll make with:
- Classy, serene one-click effects, like Intrepid, Rapture, and Urbane
- Royale Touch Up effects like Airbrush, Wrinkle Remover, Mascara, and Nip Tuck
- Artsy camera-look effects like Polaroid Film, Time Machine, and Daguerreotype
- Sassy Royale fonts One Tick Tony, Channel, Sketch Bloc, the ever popular PencilPete and more
- Two-color, hand-sketched, and engraved overlays too gorgeous to pass up
- Distressed and ephemeral Royale textures like Smudge, Papyrus, and Edifice
Your friends who use this link to check out PicMonkey will get a free day of Royale, and when three of them have done so, you get a free week of Royale. Bam! How good is that?
So if you want to monkey around with your photos, give PicMonkey a try. You will get a free day to play around to try it out. I bet you will love it!