I spend a lot of time talking about how to be an organized memory keeper and I decided to dig in over the past few days and try to get back to practicing what I’m preaching. I’ve been busy:
- putting scrapbook layouts into albums
- figuring out which layouts I still need to get printed and getting them ordered
- sorting through digital folders of photos and planning which ones to get printed to hang on a large bulletin board in my office
- sorting through digital supplies looking for journaling + filler cards for a project I’m going to work on
- uploading photos to Flickr and adding tags and descriptions
In case you’re wondering, I’m using Persnickety Prints for all of my printing projects I just listed. I absolutely love their quality and service and totally recommend them for any of your printing needs!
I’ve spent so much time blogging and podcasting about ways to do all of these tasks, that I’ve let my own workflow slide. It feels good to get back into it again. And yes, I will be sharing all the results very soon in several places:
How are you doing on your memory keeping and organization? Is it hard for you to keep up? It can get out of hand so quickly and then it just gets overwhelming. Just start somewhere. Even if you only get a little bit done, it’s still better than doing nothing at all.