February was a very busy month for our family. Most of the month was filled with good memories, but we had a few sad things happen as well. Once I finished my roundup, it was easy to put together some pocket-style digi pages to document the month.
Here are my layouts documenting the month of February – you can see my January layouts in this post if you want to compare them. I created four 12x12 size layouts + one 6x12 insert page. I will use the back of the insert page to do some personal journaling.
- Scrapbook Lady Segmented Templates
- Scrapbook Lady Snappy Templates
- Background paper from One Little Bird Designs Wintersong Kit
- Project Life (digital) Coral Edition
- Little Butterfly Wings 2014 calendar cards and My Journey cards
- One Little Bird Designs Candid kit
- Microsoft Word football flyer (free)
- Journal cards from Collect Photo App
- Sara Gleason Love Story
- Segoe Print font
- Century Gothic font
It feels so good to have February all documented!