The month is winding down and I still have a few things I want to tell you about before it’s over. Where does the time go?
- I think it’s SUPER cool that several of my readers have sent me links to show me this amazing LEGO photography project. Seriously, that would be my dream job as a photographer! Oh, and if you haven’t seen The LEGO Movie yet, I’m telling you it’s awesome! (forgive me for alluding to the song that will not leave your head after seeing the movie). It really is a fun show and I love how clever it is.
- Peppermint sent me this link about the total recall of all Fitness Force bands. You might recall that I developed an allergy to my band about a month ago. It ended up really being more like a burn and it hurt and then itched a lot. I finally had to go to the dermatologist to get an ointment for some relief. It feels better but I do still have a mark on my arm even though I haven’t worn the band in 4 weeks. Fitbit sent me a ONE tracker and a refund for the difference between the 2 products. I’m using the ONE, but I don’t like it as much as I liked the Force. Oh, and my husband developed the same reaction about 2 weeks ago. We caught it early and used my ointment and he hasn’t had any lasting problems. He will be returning his Force for the full refund. If you have a Fitbit Force, I would suggest you contact the Fitbit company for your refund. It looks like it might not even be a nickel allergy, but perhaps a problem with the adhesive? There are several theories floating around, but it definitely is a widespread problem if they issued a total recall.
- Creative Live is doing a full 5 days of free online Photoshop workshops!q I’m trying to figure out how to carve out a little time each day to watch some of the live videos. There’s no way I could watch all of it though!
- The last day of the month is on Friday so if you want to roundup and/or document your month, start thinking about gathering up those memories!
- I finally spruced up my shop index page and now you can access it anytime from the sidebar by clicking on this cute little shopping bag!