Goodreads and other places to find me
I'm so grateful I posted about my reading goals yesterday because I found out that I'm not the only one struggling in this area! Several of you mentioned Goodreads to me in comments here on the blog and on other social media sites so I've decided to give it a try. I would love to connect with any of you who enjoy using that site.
Obviously, I'm brand new there so I don't have anything set up yet. If you would like to follow me, click on this link.
And since it's a new year and I have some new followers (thank you!) I thought this would be a good time to just update you on where I like to hang out online. I'd love to connect with you!
- Free newsletter (I'm going to start it up again later this month)
- Facebook Page
- YouTube tutorials
- Good Wolf Media
- Toy to the World blog + instagram + facebook page + pinterest + twitter
- Daily Digi team member 2009 - current
- Former writer for The Daily Digi 2009 - 2013
- Former co-host of The Digi Show podcast (no longer in production) 2010 - 2014
- 2016 Project Life team member