At the moment
At the moment, I have a lot of things on my plate and on my mind. What else is new? I'm sure all of you feel the same way. Sometimes it's interesting to sit and ponder (and write) about what is going on in your life right at this very moment.
At the moment...
- I'm taking my son in for allergy testing today. I'm sure it won't be a picnic for him, but we need to find out if he has any allergies because he has a lot of digestive issues. I have a lot of the same problems, but the allergy tests I had done last week all came back negative. I definitely have food intolerance, but not true allergies. I wouldn't be surprised if his results were similar.
- I'm still working on eating right and trying to exercise. It is working and I know it's making a difference, but progress is feeling very slow for me in this area. My metabolism is extremely stubborn, but I will whip it into shape!
- I still haven't finished putting everything together for our taxes. I always swear I'm going to do this in January. I always end of scrambling to get it done in late March. Every single year. Why don't I ever learn?!
- My husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary yesterday. We've been married for 24 years. I'm really proud of that accomplishment. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend!
- All of our carpets need to be cleaned and I've been noticing that some spring cleaning needs to happen around here. I'm really not in the mood for any of that!
- I'm working on opening my shop again. After switching my blog last month, I needed a bit of a break before I tackled a new store. I'm ready now and I even have some new items that I'm excited about. It is a very different format than anything I've used before so I don't dare tell you all an opening date yet until I can be sure everything is working. If you want to be sure you get the latest updates and the biggest discounts, be sure to sign up for my newsletter!
What's going on in your life at the moment? I invite you to take a minute and write about it. You'll be glad you did!