September has said goodbye so I must do my roundup! Got to keep my streak alive (haven’t missed a roundup since January of 2006!) and I look forward to this routine of reflecting back on the past month. Here’s what September of 2013 was like for me:
My brother got married to a wonderful and sweet lady and we all went to Nevada for the wedding. It was a beautiful and very happy event!
My daughter turned 17 years old and had a wonderful birthday. I thought it was so neat that she took pictures of her life over her birthday weekend and put together this collage.
We are excited that the new season of Survivor started! We are NOT caught up yet though, so I’m trying to avoid spoilers.
- Finished organizing our living room bookshelves
- Did some rubber stamping
- Made it through a month of landscaping. It’s been a big project!
- Purchased LEGO Advent Calendars for the holidays
- Completed a Little Mermaid photo challenge
- Wrote 13 posts for Toy to the World blog
- Wrote 8 posts for The Daily Digi
- Wrote 2 posts for Capturing Magic
- Wrote 19 posts for this blog (scrapbookladypages.com)
- Wrote 6 posts for our private family blog – for anyone keeping score, that means I wrote a total of 48 blog posts in the month of September!
- Recorded 3 Digi Show podcasts
- Recorded a few Daily Digi Digest podcasts – this is a new feature on The Daily Digi
- I put together a free video tutorial with a free template gift. It’s been my most popular video so far! I also designed a full template set.
- I digiscrapped 5 pages (each one is linked to where it first appeared)
An interesting tidbit to document is the release of iOS7 on our Apple devices (iPad, iPhone). I would have never imagined that you could get a new operating system (on a device that would connect you to the whole world) without paying anything. Just a download and everything changes! Kind of wild for someone who remembers a time before any cell phones existed.
Now I’m ready for October, which looks to be a very busy month! Have you done your roundup yet? You can start at any time – you’ll be glad you did!