I’m just going to come clean here by admitting that I’m the type of person that alphabetizes my boards by category on Pinterest. Yes, I’m a geek like that, but considering that I have 75 pinboards in my account, I feel it is a necessity for me and my followers. I’m happy with how I have my Pinterest account set up right now and I thought it would be helpful to share a little bit about what I like to pin and where I put the ideas I’m pinning. If you want to just follow all of my boards, you can just hit one button to follow everything I pin.
If you want to only follow selective boards, just go to my profile and choose which boards you want to follow. If I find a pinterest user that I want to follow most of their boards, I hit the “follow all” button and then just un-select the boards that I’m not interested in. So much faster that way! Here’s a listing of all my different boards so you can see what I do with my Pinterest account.
I love seasons and holidays and have always enjoyed collecting ideas for different types of celebrations. I have 13 pinboards dedicated to different seasonal celebrations.
- Celebrations – Birthdays
- Celebrations – Christmas
- Celebrations – Easter
- Celebrations – Excellent Entertaining
- Celebrations – Halloween
- Celebrations – other holidays
- Celebrations – School
- Celebrations – St. Patrick’s Day
- Celebrations – Summer
- Celebrations – Thanksgiving
- Celebrations – Valentine’s
- Celebrations – Weddings
- Celebrations – Winter
Pinterest is my idea haven. I can always find something that makes me feel inspired. I have 12 different pinboards that I’ve categorized as being creative. These boards really represent what my hobbies and interests are.
- Creative – Artful Inspiration
- Creative – Book Love
- Creative – Colors
- Creative – Crafty Fun
- Creative – Gallery Walls
- Creative – Humor
- Creative – Photography
- Creative – Scraplifting
- Creative – Sew Fun
- Creative – Silhouette Stuff
- Creative – Smash Books
- Creative – Words
I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets hungry when I go on Pinterest! There are some yummy looking things that I file away in hopes of trying someday. I love to access Pinterest on my iPhone when I’m in the kitchen and look up a recipe with just a few clicks. So convenient! I have 10 different boards for pinning culinary inspiration to.
- Cuisine – Bread Basket
- Cuisine – C is for Cookie
- Cuisine – Can it!
- Cuisine – Dip it, dress it, dunk it
- Cuisine – Drink me
- Cuisine – Good Eats
- Cuisine – Fruits & Veggies
- Cuisine – Main Dishes
- Cuisine – Sweets & Treats
- Cuisine – What a Crock!
Pinterest has been extremely helpful around the house! I have found a lot of great tips and it’s the place I go to dream about what I want our home to look like. I have 3 house & yard themed boards.
I have 3 boards for “me stuff” – memories, health, and personal inspiration. Everyone should have some ideas just for themselves!
I’m pretty much a kid trapped in a middle-aged woman’s body and I still love toys. Many of you know about my passion for Legos (especially the mini-figures) and I also love board games and just about anything my kids enjoy. I have 6 toy-related boards all titled with Toy to the World in honor of our website that we started, then abandoned, and now will be starting up again. Whether or not you follow at Toy to the World, you might enjoy the fun stuff I pin to these boards.
- Toy to the World – Coloring Pages
- Toy to the World – Disney Love
- Toy to the World – Great Games
- Toy to the World – Lego Love
- Toy to the World – Toys and Joys
- Toy to the World – Watch it!
Travel dreams and memories make for great pins. I have 3 boards to keep track of travel stuff.
Now here’s where I go all rogue and break out of the alphabetical order (sort of). I have 24 boards that I share with Steph for The Daily Digi. We both pin to these boards and they are mainly focused around digital scrapbooking. However, there are a few boards that will be of interest to any type of memory keeper so you might want to take a good look at the list, even if you aren’t into digi. There are also a few boards for The Digi Show.
- Daily Digi – All About Me Inspiration
- Daily Digi – Art Journaling (digital)
- Daily Digi – Christmas Cards
- Daily Digi – Creative Inspiration
- Daily Digi – December Daily
- Daily Digi – Design and Color
- Daily Digi – Digi Downloads
- Daily Digi – Digi Files
- Daily Digi – Digi Toys
- Daily Digi – Digital Scrapbooking Tutorials & Resources
- Daily Digi – Fun Fonts
- Daily Digi – Funtastic Friday
- Daily Digi – Journaling Ideas
- Daily Digi – Layouts (other)
- Daily Digi – Make Memories
- Daily Digi – Photobooks
- Daily Digi – Photography
- Daily Digi – Project Life (digital)
- Daily Digi – Quotes to Keep
- Daily Digi – Team Layouts
- Daily Digi – Wall Displays
- Digi Show – Other stuff we talk about
- Digi Show – Our Picks
- Digi Show – Our Shows
Do you follow me on Pinterest? What are your favorite pinboards/pins of mine? I’d love to know!