Time for some ketchup (or catsup – however you spell it) so I can help you “catch up” on some scrappy happenings!
- I drew a random winner for the One Little Bird giveaway and Erika Clark won! She has received a $25 gift certificate to the new One Little Bird shop at The Lily Pad. Lucky her! Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment. It was so fun to read about all of your Peppermint favorites and I sure appreciate all the love you left for The Digi Show as well!
- Have you scrapped any layouts using my templates? I’d love to feature them in an upcoming blog post if you have. Just send me a link in the comments field of any post or feel free to email me. You can find my email address by clicking on the little purple email icon in the top right corner of this blog.
- Do you have any questions about my templates or how to use them? Let me know in the comments or via email so I can make sure I address them. I’m going to put together a FAQ section here on my blog and in my shop.
- I love gift giving and especially enjoy creatively wrapped presents. Check out this super unique gift wrap company! WRAPPED's products are currently available at Anthropologie, Fred Segal, Kate's Paperie and select boutiques in the USA & Canada. You can find them online at http://www.wrappedla.com/ They are also featuring a campaign on kickstarter now to launch their new innovative collection of journals.
- Have you thought about your holiday cards yet? At my hubby’s insistence, we got our family photos done early this year to allow plenty of time for ordering our cards. We cut it way too close last year and it added a lot of stress to our holiday season. So consider this a friendly reminder to get going on your own holiday cards. Here are some great places to use for ordering, I’ve had great experiences with all three companies.
Here’s our card from last year. It’s still one of my favorites!
Hope you have a happy Wednesday!