This post isn't really about Ketchup! But it is about doing a “catch-up” of telling you about some of the things I've had on my "to blog about" list. Yes, I actually keep a list!
Scotch has announced their annual gift wrapping contest.
- To enter:
- Submit an original 2-minute video to MostGiftedWrapper.com describing why you have what it takes to be the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper
- In the video, you must display at least one gift that you've wrapped and also provide you best gift-wrapping tip
- To tell a friend about the contest:
- Complete the online form at MostGiftedWrapper.com to send along information about the contest and how to enter
- If you nominate the winner, you will win $500!
It’s almost time for the free Big Idea Festival from Big Picture Classes. Seven of your favorite BPC instructors are teaming up with seven surprise instructors—who will be unveiled on opening night—to share their biggest big ideas with you. I’m not involved this time, but I did teach at one of their events in the past and they always have good stuff lined up!
Lynette has another Digi Night Out event coming up on Saturday September 8th. She said the last one was a big success!
I signed up for a meal planning workshop at Simplify 101. I’m desperate for inspiration in this area, so I’m hoping this does the trick! I’d love to know if any of you have taken (or will be taking) this workshop?
I also signed up for this class at Jessica Sprague and I’m just getting started on it. Great content so far!
I love the internet!