- the parent of a high school graduate
- in need of an eye exam (I’m pretty sure I need glasses)
- enjoying my yard with newly potted plants on the patio and a thriving garden
- finally tackling some big projects that have been piling up for months
- recording episode #43 of The Digi Show with Steph & Peppermint (a mail show that will be released later this week)
- blogging about photo dates + journaling dates at The Daily Digi
- grilling portabello mushrooms for dinner and making some sort of variation of orzo pasta with feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
- calling my Mom
- listening to The Sisters Grimm with my daughter (fun!)
- feeling content
What’s your life like today?