Some of my long-time readers will remember that I used to post “scrapbook secrets” here on this blog. Nowadays, I’m sharing most of my scrapbook secrets over at The Daily Digi and that’s a good fit for those type of posts. I thought it would be good to put together a list of all my SS posts from this blog all in one place in case anyone wants to refer back to them. These entries are a few years old so some of the links are outdated, but the information and ideas are still very relevant. I continually use these “secrets” all the time in my own scrapbooking.
- Scrapbook Secrets - take better pictures
- Scrapbooking Secrets - Looking Good in Photos
- Scrapbooking Secrets - subtle and solid backgrounds make better scrapbook pages
- Scrapbooking Secrets - looking for fonts that match kits
- Scrapbooking Secrets - Use pre-shadowed elements
- Scrapbooking Secrets - 2 page spreads
- Scrapbooking Secrets - Crop Circles
- Scrapbooking Secrets – Mistakes I’ve made
- Scrapbooking Secrets - Turn a blog post into a scrapbook layout
- Scrapbook Secrets - digital photo organization
And by the way, the font I used for title is Elise and it’s free!