Yes, I have another flickr mosaic today, but I can't help it because they are so fun to make!
1. Love is everywhere....., 2. Pretty pink patisserie, 3. HBV, 4. more candy heart bokeh..., 5. A Kiss for you!, 6. Happy Valentine's Day!!!, 7. Valentine Cupcakes, 8. will you be my valentine?, 9. Day 162: Hearts, 10. Candy candy candy, 11. Happy Valentinesday, 12. I love you hearts, 13. LOVE on the Line, 14. To My Valentine, 15. Jelly heart, 16. Valentine's Day
Here are a few ideas you might enjoy for capturing your Valentine memories:
- Candlelight photography tips - for that romantic dinner!
- Of course you need some pretty and delicious food to photograph. And don't forget dessert!
- Write down all the things you love about someone and give it to them. You even could still put together a layout to give. Or how about this amazing free mini album from The Daily Digi site?
- We are having a mini Valentine Day party at home since my daughter was missing the whole public school Valentine party thing. I told her we could make some treats and play some games. She made these little lollipop cuties (from a freebie template) for some friends. And she printed out this fun hybrid cootie catcher to play with (another freebie!).
- Don't forget to snap some photos of your sweetie(s) on this day of love. I used this excuse to get my kids to pose - I told them it was the only thing I wanted for Valentine's Day.
Shabby Princess Wild Love Badge Album. I'm going to put this little album together as a Valentine gift to myself. It's so easy to just fill the pre-made pages with pictures! I'll post the whole thing in a few days when I get it all printed out.
My daughter was more than happy to pose. My son... not so much! He was not into the whole photo shoot idea, but he let me take his picture because he loves me.
Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!