- Scrapbook Lady Segmented Template
- Scrapbook Lady Scrap System Solids (grey paper)
- One Little Bird Designs Evergreen Journaling Cards
- Rhonna Designs photo app
- Over photo app
- Lights photo from a free wallpapers phone app (can’t find a link for the app I used)
The first week of December was a busy one for us, but we still found time to enjoy some of the unique moments that come with the holiday season.
- wearing red & green
- holiday jewelry
- final exams for the semester
- holiday party for work
- shoveling snow
- riding Trax downtown
- shopping for presents
- buying gift certificates
- celebrating together
- taking more pictures
- Staying with the pocket style format I’ve used for the past 2 years
- I will keep this year’s pages in the same 3 ring 12x12 album I’ve used for the past 2 years. I enjoy seeing several years together. It feels like I’m building a great memory bank that way.
- I didn’t worry about having a page for each day, I had several days worth of small memories that I combined for this layout
- I started with December 3rd-6th even though I have not yet scrapped December 1st and 2nd. I have a lot of photos for those first 2 days and it felt overwhelming. I decided to start with something less daunting. Now that I’m in the groove, I’m excited to tackle those larger days.
I know many scrappers feel overwhelmed by the idea of December Daily, but I really enjoy this as part of our holiday traditions now. I love keeping it simple and focusing on the memories.