Here's the list in written form if you prefer it that way:
How to Roundup Your Memories
• Gather all photos taken during the month and be sure they are uploaded to a labeled file with month and year in the name. That file can be on your computer, and external hard drive, or in the cloud. Try to be consistent with file naming and structure.
• Gather any papers, documents, awards, receipts, etc. that help you illustrate your month. Scan them or take photos. Include them with your monthly file.
• If others have taken photos during the month that you want to include in your memory keeping, be sure to ask them for copies. Include them with your monthly file. You can name them differently if you want to remember who they are from.
• Look through your social feeds like blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to find information you can use for journaling. Copy it all to one place (Word, Evernote, Email, etc.) if possible. Put a copy of that file in the same folder of the month that you have everything else saved.
• NOW back that monthly folder up to a few locations. Make sure at least one of them is offsite (Dropbox, Flickr, Google Drive, Evernote, etc.) Back up photos more often if possible.
Need a few more resources? Here are some helpful links:
Have fun roundup up your memories and documenting your month! I promise that it's worth taking a few minutes now to have those moments preserved for a lifetime!